The ETS SM1-C is a remote element microphone which can be used to shorten the space between the microphone and the subject. The SM1-C comes equipped with a mounting grommet, a MOSFET low noise pre-amplifier, a line level unbalanced output, as well as an adjustable gain and TB limiter circuit on/off selectable. The SM1-C also comes complete with an easy cable run terminations, voltage on board regulators and a grey finish. This device easy to setup and use, plus comes affordable for all users.
- Includes element mounting grommet
- Offers Low noise MOSFET pre- amplifier
- Line level unbalanced output
- Limiter and TB circuit selectable on/off
- Includes On-board voltage regulator
- Easy cables run termination
See any errors on this page? Let us know.