The SA1-MP from ETS is a 10 watt speaker Driver 70v input/output. The SA1-MP is a line level in to 10 Watt, selectable 70V or 8 Ohm speaker driver (power amplifier) typically for use in 2 way audio surveillance systems. Directly connects to DVRs and remote monitoring equipment. The SA1-MP. can also be used in any single zone public address application. Use one of our Sound Surveillance speakers with a built in 70V transformer to permit speaker cable runs up to 1000 feet.
- RCA or 35mm input connector (specify upon ordering)
- Input: 70v line or 0dB (line level), switch selectable
- Output: 8 Ohm direct or 70V, switch selectable
- 10 Watts RMS output power
- Output short circuit protected
- Adjustable Volume level
- Frequency response: 200-15Khz
- Fused, 165VAC power input
- Compatible with all ETS STWx base stations
- Built in 70V 10w audio power transformer
- Euro-style connectors makes speaker and microphone cable terminations fast and clean
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.