The SA1-LPEA from ETS is an ethernet powered I/P camera speaker interface box. The SA1-LPEA is a PoE in-line, 2.5W speaker driver, I/P camera interface that taps power off the camera's Ethernet CAT5 cable for talk-back only, public address and security applications. 3.5mm (or RCA) input jack for connection to "line output" of I/P cameras. Supports both modes A and B of IEEE802.3af.
- RCA or 35mm audio input connector
- Transformer isolated, line level audio input
- Adjustable speaker volume level control
- 25 Watt speaker power amplifier
- Internal 70V 25Watt speaker transformer
- Switch selectable 70v or 8 Ohm speaker mode
- RJ45 Ethernet in/out jacks
- Straight through CAT5 connections (no crossover)
- A/B mode switch for IEE8023af power format
- Internal switching regulator converts POE 48Vdc to 15Vdc for internal speaker power amplifier
- Euro-style connector makes speaker cable terminations fast and clean
- the responsibility of the installation company and
- Led power indicator
- Auto polarity protected & fused
See any errors on this page? Let us know.