The PMM-120A is a high powered 120W RMS amplifier which is manufactured by Speco to provide high quality amplification. The PMM-120A amplifier comes equipped with 6 x mic inputs, 4 x XLR connectors, 4/8/16 ohm outputs w/ 25/70V line, a music on hold feature, as well as a 1 x telephone input and a separate treble/bass control w/ a 50Hz-15Hz frequency response. The PMM-120A amplifier is capable of being easily installed, comes affordable for most operators and is classed as a replacement for the PBM-120.
- Wattage : 120 Watt RMS
- Mic Inputs : 6 (1.0mV/600 Ohms) 4 XLR Connectors
- Auxilliary Inputs : 3 (200mV/50 k ohm)
- Telephone Input : 1 (100mV/600 Ohms)
- Outputs : 4/8/16 Ohms 25/70V Line
- Feature 1 : Music on Hold
- Feature 2 : Separate Bass and Treble Controls
- Freq. Response : 50Hz- 15kHz
See any errors on this page? Let us know.