The PM1 is a professional grade, flush mount, low cost, Electret, Omni-directional, transformer-less, balanced output, 12 to 48vdc phantom powered microphone for use with professional audio mixing consoles. It is the first of its kind in a series of fixed location Microphones for use in professional audio applications or for use with security system equipment capable of supporting 12 to48Vdc phantom powered, balanced output, un-pre-amplified microphones.
- Electret microphone element
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- 12V-48V Phantom power input
- 10ma current consumption @ 48v, 6ma @ 24v, 3ma @ 12v
- Mic level -60db output
- 20-16Khz frequency response
- Ultra low noise, balanced line driver
- S/N ratio more than 60db
- Sensitivity -45db
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes cable termination fast and clean
- Dimensions: L 4.7” x W 2.9” H 0.9”
See any errors on this page? Let us know.