The PL-260A is a 260W commercial, 7 zone, amplifier that is manufactured by Speco to provide optimal amplification within any application. The PL-260A amplifier comes equipped with a 240W RMS, a 24V input for backup emergency power, 5 x XLR MIC connector inputs, as well as 2 auxiliary inputs, an additional auxiliary output, and a pre-amp input and booster output. The PL-260A amplifier offers 4/8/16 ohm output zones, a music on hold feature, a 1 x telephone paging input, plus separate treble and bass controls. This high powered amplifier is CSA and UL approved, comes affordable for most operators, and is easy to install to help save money.
- 260 Watts RMS
- Seven 70 or 25 Volt zone outputs with 70/25 switch selector
- 24 Volt input for emergency Back Up power!
- 5 XLR MIC connector inputs w/individual Phantom Power switches
- 3 Auxiliary inputs
- Pre-amp input/booster output
- Additional auxiliary output
- 4/8/16 Ohm output zone
- Music on hold feature
- 1 Telephone paging input (0.1-1V 600 ohm)
- AC 117V 60Hz
- Seven zone on/off selectors on face plate
- Separate bass and treble controls
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 16.9" x 11.6"
- CSA & UL approved
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.