The PBM-30 is a 30W contractor series 2 channel, mixer/amplifier which is manufactured by Speco to provide high quality and reliable operation within any application. The PBM-30 amplifier/mixer comes equipped with a 600 ohm telephone line input w/ level control, bass and treble tone controls, level controls for the front panel, as well as manual muting contacts and a microphone input. The PBM-30 mixer/amplifier also features 4/8/16 ohms impedance w/ 70/25V line outputs, an automatic stereo auxiliary summing RCA input, plus a music on hold feature and a 120VAC power supply. This mixer/amplifier features a 60dB S/N ratio and comes complete with a black colored finish.
- Finish : Black
- Frequency Response Rate : 50-15,000 Hz. +/- 3 dB
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance : Tel: 100mV/600 ohms, unbalanced / Mic 1-2: 1.0mV/600 ohms, balanced / Aux- 1: 200mV/50,000 ohms, unbalanced
- Music on Hold : 500 ohm line/1 Volt / 8 ohm/ 1 Watt
- Mute Level : Aux 1/Mic 2 >/= 40 dB
- Power Supply : 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Rated Output Power : 30 W RMS
- S/N Ratio : Mic- 1-2: Better than 55 dB / Aux- 1: Better than 70 dB / Tel: Better than 60 dB
- Speaker Outputs : 4 ohms, 8 ohms, 16 ohms, 25/70V line
- Tone Control : Bass +/- 10 dB at 100 Hz
See any errors on this page? Let us know.