The PBM120A represents Speco Technologies’ next generation of commercial public address amplifiers. This unit comes with an installed 20 preset AM/FM tuner, a USB drive to play music from a thumb drive, an SD card reader, and a CD player.
We have taken our customers input and created the perfect amplifier for almost any application. In addition to the great features you’ve come to expect in a Speco Technologies’ amplifier, the PBM-A series has ample inputs, an included IR-remote control, an RS232 input for integration with control systems, front panel locking capability, and includes all rack-mounting hardware. With a stylish appearance and all these additional features at a price similar to previous generation amplifiers, the PBM-A series is sure to become your go-to amplifier.
- RMS Power: 120W
- Max. Power: 240W
- AC 115V, 60Hz
- 3 XLR Microphone inputs with selectable phantom power
- Mic 1 has selectable priority
- Telephone paging input
- Music-on-hold feature
- 5 zoned speaker outputs (70 or 25V)
- Non-zoned 4/8/16 Ohms output
- RCA or XLR line output
- Front bass and treble controls
- Individual volume control for each input
- Master digital volume control
- Digital front panel lock
- RS232 input for integration with popular control systems
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.