The PBM120A represents Speco Technologies’ next generation of commercial public address amplifiers.
We have taken our customers input and created the perfect amplifier for almost any application. In addition to the great features you’ve come to expect in a Speco Technologies’ amplifier, the PBM-A series has ample inputs, an included IR-remote control, an RS232 input for integration with control systems, front panel locking capability, and includes all rack-mounting hardware. With a stylish appearance and all these additional features at a price similar to previous generation amplifiers, the PBM-A series is sure to become your go-to amplifier.
- RMS Power: 120W
- Max. Power: 240W
- AC 115V, 60Hz
- 3 XLR Microphone inputs with selectable phantom power
- Mic 1 has selectable priority
- Telephone paging input
- Music-on-hold feature
- 5 zoned speaker outputs (70 or 25V)
- Non-zoned 4/8/16 Ohms output
- RCA or XLR line output
- Front bass and treble controls
- Individual volume control for each input
- Master digital volume control
- Digital front panel lock
- RS232 input for integration with popular control systems
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.