The PACEQ-1 from ETS is a seven band, pre-amp, equalizer,alc, DVR interface box. Professional Grade, Single zone audio surveillance system for use where sound quality and recording of conversations is of critical importance. Kit includes professional grade Cardioid pattern microphone and DVR-I/P camera interface featuring 48Vdc phantom power supply, ultra low noise microphone preamplifier, 7 band equalizer and compressor/limiter (automatic level control). Equalizer provides +/-12db sound emphasis or de-emphasis in 7 ranges of frequencies (60hz-15khz) for tuning out background noise and emphasizing the desired sound qualities in acoustically difficult environments such as interrogation / interview rooms. Compressor / limiter Automatically lowers the gain in loud environments and when quiet, raises the gain where faint audio sources such as peoplewhispering can then be heard.
- Microphone input connectors: XLR or direct wire terminal block.
- Ultra low noise microphone pre-amplifier
- Adjustable microphone pre-amp gain: 26db to 40db
- Input impedance 1K Ohms.
- Input: RFI and transient protected
- Integrated 48Vdc regulated phantom power supply
- Phantom power on/off switch
- Equalizer: 7 frequency band controls: 60hz, 150hz, 400hz, 1Khz, 2.5Khz, 6Khz, 15Khz. +/- 12db gain / cut for each frequency band.Equalizer on/off switch
- Built in Compressor/ peak limiter
- Threshold adjustment: –40 to 20db
- Compression ratio continuously variable between 1:1 and Infinity:1
- Two line level outputs: XLR balanced and RCA (or 3.5mm) unbalanced.
- Output level control: +/- 20db
- Outputs short circuit protected.
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms.
- S/N ratio: better than 60db (EQ off)
- THD: .001%@ 1Khz.
- Power consumption, 30ma@12Vac.
- Auto-reset fused
- Power indicator
- Dimensions: L 5.3 x W 3.3 x H 1.
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.