The P500A serves a specific role: to work in conjunction with a mixer amplifier or preamplifier to significantly boost the power in any given commercial installation and accommodate large numbers of commercial speakers. This amplifier utilizes Class D amplifier technology which means it is extremely lightweight and runs very cool despite the high amount of power being sent to the speakers. With 500W of power, the P500A can save money in large installations by reducing the overall number of amplifiers used.
- RMS Power: 500W
- Frequency Response: 70Hz – 18kHz
- Main Power Supply Voltage: 110V – 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Speaker Output: Single output for both 70V and 8 Ohm speakers
- Auxiliary Output: XLR
- Auxiliary Input: XLR or terminal
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2V
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohm
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: >90dB
- Non-linear Distortion: <0.1% (1kHz, 1/3 nominal output power)
- Operating Conditions: 95% RH, 0ºF – 104°F (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 15.75” (W) × 3.46” (H) × 19” (D)
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Rack Mount: Built-in
See any errors on this page? Let us know.