The NDRM-20 is a rack mount 20 call access/camera and communication control system from Aiphone which is specially designed to communicate between a remote intercom station and a central master console. The NDRM-20 control system comes with an expandable system of up to 100 intercoms, an electronic tone/LED call master function, 4 station expansion modules, as well as open voice simplex communication, and a 500mW communication output. The NDRM-20 control system also features a modular phone jack, inbuilt relays for a door release, and comes capable of controlling external devices such as CCTV camera when an associated substation is selected, or a maglock or door strike can be selectively controlled. This advanced control system is easy to install, and offers high quality performance and reliable operation within many applications.
- 12- or 20-station Rack Mount Master Panel
- 20- or 40-station Add-on Panel
- Each panel occupies 3 rack spaces
- 4-station expansion modules to easily add station capacity to Master or Add-on Panel
- Expandable to 100 intercom stations with All Call (Larger if All Call is not required)
- Subs call master with LED and electronic tone
- Simplex open voice communication
- Modular phone jack for VOX handset (included)
- Intercom channels with LED status indication (blinking for call-in and steady while communicating)
- Built-in relays for selective door release and CCTV camera activation while in communication with a remote station
- Call-in LED and tone stay on until call is answered
- One master, or dual master w/NEW-5 per 5 subs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.