The MSI-BOC5 from ETS is a CAT5 breakout box for separate microphones and speakers. The MSI-BOC5 is an interface box designed to breakout the signals from ETS 2-way CAT5 based audio systems. It’s primary use is to permit the use of separated (as opposed to combined) Speakers and microphones with our SMAX–C5 interface products. In addition, the use of two MSI-BOC5s permits conversion from our legacy 2-way systems to CAT5 main cable runs.
- CAT5 RJ45 input connector
- Connections for 70v speaker, ETS microphone and call switch input
- Euro-style connectors makes cable terminations to speaker, microphone and call switch fast and clean
- Internal 600 Ohm transformer converts unbalanced audio to balanced for transmission over CAT5 cable
- Black ABS enclosure
- 1ea. MSI-BOC5 Breakout Box
See any errors on this page? Let us know.