The MLA-8 is an audio mixer with eight inputs and one output. It is designed to combine up to eight microphones to expand the listening area of an audio monitoring zone. Located in the remote area (near the microphones), the MLA-8 contains a line driver amplifier to compensate for amplitude loss and allows for cable runs up to 5,000' between the MLA-8 and Louroe base station. For a cable run over 1,000', 12 Vdc power is required at the MLA-8. If under 1,000' MLA-8 is phantom powered from the Louroe base station.
- Level control for each microphone
- Master control for setting overall levels
- Compatible with all Louroe base stations
- Six microphone inputs and one output (to base station)
- Terminal block for speaker connections
- Allows up to 5,000' cable run between MLA-6 and base station
- Mounted in a steel housing with 1" top and bottom conduit knockouts
See any errors on this page? Let us know.