The MLA-6 is an audio mixer with six inputs and one output. It is designed to combine up to six microphones (or up to four speaker/microphones) to expand the listening area of an audio monitoring zone. Located in the remote area (near the microphones), the MLA-6 contains a line driver amplifier to compensate for amplitude loss and allows for cable runs up to 5,000' between the MLA-6 and Louroe base station. For a cable run over 1,000', 12 Vdc power is required at the MLA-6. If under 1,000' MLA-6 is phantom powered from the Louroe base station.
- Level control for each microphone
- Master control for setting overall levels
- Compatible with all Louroe base stations
- Six microphone inputs and one output (to base station)
- Terminal block for speaker connections
- Allows up to 5,000' cable run between MLA-6 and base station
- Mounted in a steel housing with 1" top and bottom conduit knockouts
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.