The MHL-5S is a gooseneck 6 inch desk/tabletop microphone which is manufactured by Speco for high quality operation. The MHL-5S desk/tabletop microphone comes equipped with a 5’cord, a 600 ohm impedance, an 80 to 120kHz frequency response, as well as a 3 pin XLR cannon male connector, and a momentary switch. The MHL-5S desk/tabletop microphone also features a -53db +/- 3db high, and a 71 db +/- 3 db low sensitivity, a lock down switch, and an easy to use design which enables for easy setup.
- Momentary switch for priority paging, & lock down switch for continuous use
- 6” gooseneck extension and 5’cord
- Cannon 3 pin XLR male connector
- low-600 ohm high-50kHz Impedance
- High-53db +/- 3db low 71 db +/- 3 db Sensitivity
See any errors on this page? Let us know.