The LEF-3C is an open voice semi-flush mount selective call master from Aiphone which is capable of supporting up to maximum of 4 stations. The LEF-3C call master requires the BG-10C, and comes with a 12VDC power source (not included), a 300mA power consumption, a master-master calling option, as well as a press-to-talk button for hands free communication. The LEF-3C call master also features a door release mechanism, a 12VDC selector switch, and is capable of being effortlessly installed to help save money for the operator.
- Up to 4 stations or intermixed with larger systems
- Fully intermixable system (masters and subs) 3, 5, and 10-call masters
- LED annunciation and momentary tone from calling sub or door station
- Push-to-talk at calling master, and hands free at responding station
- Selective monitoring
- Selective door release(w/ RY-PA per door) on LEF
- Privacy button to prevent eavesdropping
- All Call button (requires additional equipment)
- Voice, music, and call tone volume controls
- Video door answering (optional - see p. 38)
- All Call with LEF-10S and all LEF-C masters
See any errors on this page? Let us know.