Louroe Electronics model LE-322 is a four zone audio monitoring base station designed for two-way listen/talkback. As a complete system, any zone can be monitored, by pressing the button switch for the desired zone. The LE-322 contains a 3" built-in speaker for monitoring audio and a built-in microphone for talking back to the remote zone. Each zone has an audio output jack (RCA) for connection to a DVR with multiple audio inputs. All Louroe speaker/microphones (Models TLI, TLM, TLMC, TLSP and TLO) are compatible with the LE-322.
- Built-in 3" speaker for monitoring live and playback audio
- Built-in filter for improving playback from 12/24 hour time-lapse recorders
- Microphone output jack for each zone for connection to DVR with multiple audio inputs
- Built-in microphone for talkback to the remote speaker/microphones
- 3.5mm headphone jack on front panel
- Desktop model: RM-1935 rack mount kit available (see accessories, above)
- Contains internal power supply for direct connection to 120 Vac source
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.