The LE-276 is an audio mixer with eight inputs and one output. It is designed to combine up to eight microphones to expand the listening area of an audio monitoring zone. Located in the remote area (near the microphones), the LE-276 contains a line driver amplifier to compensate for amplitude loss and allows for cable runs up to 5,000' between the LE-276 and Louroe base station. For a cable run over 1,000', 12 Vdc power is required at the LE-276. If under 1,000' LE-276 is phantom powered from the Louroe base station.
- Level control for each microphone
- Master control for setting overall levels
- Compatible with all Louroe base stations
- Six microphone inputs and one output (to base station)
- Terminal block for speaker connections
- Allows up to 5,000' cable run between MLA-6 and base station
- Mounted in a steel housing with 1" top and bottom conduit knockouts
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.