The LE-273 from Louroe Electronics is a two zone audio interface adapter designed for connecting up to two Louroe microphones with a DVR, IP network camera or other recording device that has multiple audio inputs. The input side of the LE-273 has terminal blocks for receiving the wiring from the microphones. The output side has two types of output. RCA type & 3.5mm type output. The LE-273 also contain individual "audio out control" potentiometers for audio gain adjustment. Output from the Louroe microphone can be amplified to 10dB. A 12Vdc power supply (included) provides power to the Louroe microphone.
- Compatible with all Louroe microphones
- Contains terminal blocks for microphone connections
- Supplies 12Vdc power to the microphones
- Dual outputs (per microphone) to accommodate either on RCA input or 3.5mm input connection to DVR, IP Network Camera etc
- Gain adjust (each output) to prevent overdriving or underdriving the audio signal
- 12 Vdc power supply included
- RCA connector cables (with stereo adapter) included
- Audio test switch with indicator LED to assure presence of audio
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.