The LE-077 from Louroe Electronics is a Areas with Background Noise. Model K is a dynamic microphone with a modified omni-directional pattern and is especially designed for areas with excessive background noise or where the ambient sound level is high. The modified pattern is one in which the pick-up is more from the front of the microphone than from the sides or back. Normal pick-up pattern is approximately 12' from the front of the microphone and less than 12' from the sides and back of microphone. Model K microphone is compatible with all Louroe base stations. Produces line level output.
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds 12’ away
- May be located up to 1,000' from the Louroe base station
- Pre-amp with line level output
- Sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Mounts to a ceiling or flat surface
- Phantom powered from Louroe Base Station
- Companion shock mount reduces vibration when Installation involves transportation vehicles
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.