The LE-072 from Louroe Electronics is a Special Applications. The Verifact Model C is an omni-directional, low impedance, electret condenser microphone mounted to a small PC board by way of two lead wires 5" in length. The Model C is designed for small or unusual housings and custom requirements. The electronics on the PC board are protected by a plastic housing. A barrier block is exposed for connection to the Louroe base station. Model C microphone is compatible with all Louroe base stations.
- High sensitivity to low sound pressure
- Omni-directional, picks up normal sounds 15' away all directions, or within a 30 ft circle
- May be up to1,000' from the Louroe Base Station or Interface Adapter
- Phantom powered from Louroe Base Station
- Pre-amp contains a sensitivity switch for lowering gain
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.