The LE-069 from Louroe Electronics is a Vandal Resistant. Microphone assembly is mounted to the back of a 16 gauge stainless steel plate. Face plate has a hooded audio port for microphone protection. In addition, microphone element is mounted in a rigid recessed housing to prevent damage from foreign objects. Unit fits into a single gang electrical box (not included) for flush or surface mounting to ceiling or wall. Flush mounting further enhances vandal resistance. Model D-V is designed for correctional facilities, juvenile detention centers, or any area where vandalism is a concern. The D-V is Omni-directional and produces line level output.
- High sensitivity to low sound pressure
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds 15' away
- 16 gauge stainless steel faceplate
- Hooded Audio port for microphone protection
- Recessed housing for microphone protection
- May be located up to 1000' from base station
- Phantom powered from Louroe Base Station
- Microphone preamp contains sensitivity switch for lowering gain
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.