The LE-015 Audio Monitoring Kit from Louroe Electronics is a single zone audio monitoring system designed for audio monitoring and interfacing with DVRs, VCRs, or other audio devices that accept line level input. This kit consists of a Verifact A Microphone (LE-070), a Model APR-1 Desktop Base Station (LE-146), an AD-1 12VDC Power Supply (LE-242), and a dual RCA Cable for connecting to DVRs / VCRs.
The Verifact Model A Microphone is an omni-directional, low impedance, electret condenser microphone with a built-in preamp for producing line level output. It is housed in a high-impact ABS dome designed for ceiling or wall mounting. The normal pick-up pattern is approximately 15' from the microphone location towards all directions or within a 30' diameter circle.
The APR-1 Desktop Base Station is a single zone, non-alarming audio monitoring base station. As a system (with the Louroe microphone), it delivers one-way live audio with the built-in 3" speaker. It contains input / output jacks for connecting to a DVR / VCR that accepts line level input for audio recording and playback. Other features include adjustable volume control and a 3.5mm headphone jack. A mute switch is also provided to mute the audio heard on the speaker of the headset. The distance between the APR-1 Base Station and the microphone can be up to 1,000'.
- Audio input / output jacks for recording and playback from a DVR / VCR
- Omni-directional microphone can pick up normal sounds 15' away if wall mounted or within a 30' diameter circle if ceiling mounted
- 3" speaker for monitoring live audio and playback from a DVR or VCR
- 3.5mm headphone jack for private listening
- Microphone may be mounted up to 1,000' from the APR-1 Base Station
- Microphone preamp contains sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Microphone has sturdy ABS housing and is phantom powered from the Louroe Base Station
- Designed for Various Applications: convenience stores, fast food restaurants, interrogation rooms, child abuse interviews, sleep disorder
- centers, speech therapy labs, cashier booths, detention centers, medical treatment rooms, car dealership sales contact rooms, and softcount rooms and cash cages in casinos
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.