The JM Series is a touchscreen video intercom system that can be installed at 4 doors with up to 8 inside stations for controlled monitoring and access to your facility as well as communication between inside stations. It's perfect for any application from residential use to offices, schools, hospitality, or public facilities. This JM-4MED Master Station is used in conjunction with door stations and sub master stations and allows for hands free communication using the built-in speaker and microphone or handset communication when privacy is needed. State of the art 7 inch color touchsceens with intuitive icons and large buttons allow for easy control and monitoring of the system. The unit is equipped with a door release button to allow entry. Pan tilt zoom (PTZ) cameras and brightness controls allow the master station user to control the camera angle and lighting of the door stations for the best visibility possible. Optional removable SD or SDHC cards allow up to 1,000 calls to be recorded and stored in addition to the 20 calls that can be recorded in internal memory. See the attached vendor PDFs under "Resources" for more detailed information about this product and the JM series.
- High resolution color TFT LCD screen
- Camera can be adjusted to compenate for right illumination
- Picture memory records up to 20 calls to internal memory and 1,000 calls to removable SD/SDHC card (not included)
- Entry can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed, even at night
- PTZ and brightness control
- 1 output to control a secondary device like a light, gate, or additional door
- Video out to DVR via supplied connector
- All Call to inside stations
- Door monitoring
- Continuous room monitoring
See any errors on this page? Let us know.