Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- Used with the DA series door stations
- Up to 5 stations per door call button
- All Call between stations in same residence
- Internal communication can be hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT)
- Door release powered by door station without the need of an additional transformer
- Cost-effective multi-PC based design
- Compatible with IE Series sub stations
- Scalable to hundreds of stations / locations
- Works with standard wired and wireless network infrastructure
- Digital audio recording and playback capability via included software
- Simple 2-wire installation (CAT5 to 18AWG)
- Expandable up to 2 cameras
- Camera angle manually adjustable
- White LED illuminators
- Door-release connection (12VDC or NO contact)
- Wide angle camera
- LED illuminator
- Door release connection (12VDC or N.O contact)
- Weather resistant doorbell housing
- Surface mount box (6320) included for the monitor
See any errors on this page? Let us know.