Aiphone IMU-100 Security Window Intercom Master Kit. A window security intercom system, using high security barrier glass, is essential for ticket booths at movie theaters, stations, stadiums, theme parks, and service windows at banks or consulates. The Aiphone Security Window System is the first in the industry to use an acoustic tube with a noise canceling microphone. It produce a clear sound with the right volume to enable smooth communication between both sides. The Aiphone IMU-100 Security Window Intercom System Master Kit includes the MU-100 and OU-100. Both units are part of the Aiphone Total Security Window Kit, IM-1, or the Master Kit can be purchased separately here.
The IMU-100 is the control unit for the IM series Security Window System. The master unit provides power and control for the entire system and has transmit, receive and vox sensitivity controls. The MU-100 includes a six foot cord for connection of the OU-100, operation unit. The OU-100 is counter or surface mounted. The OU-100 has a talk switch and connection for optional gooseneck microphone or locally available headset.
- Acoustic tube system provides clear voice communication
- No holes in security glass required for installation
- The thin acoustic tube does not obstruct the field of vision
- Wide frequency ranges ensures clear sound quality at an optimum volume
- Noise canceling technology reduces unwanted background interference
- Gooseneck type microphone is flexible and can be adjusted to any desired position
- Uses voice-actuated communication system - Frees hands to operate cash register!
- When the Operation Unit is put in standby, the sound from public side can be heard at reduced volume
- Motion detector can automatically activate communication when a customer is present
- Paging function can be used for calling people in waiting room
See any errors on this page? Let us know.