The IF-1 from Louroe Electronics is an Adapter serves as an interconnection device between a Louroe electret condenser microphone and other audio sources such as a DVR, computer sound card, IP Network cameras with audio, and video servers with audio. It contains a terminal block to receive wiring from the microphone, a jack for 12 Vdc power input, RCA jack for connection to a DVR, a 3.5mm jack for connection to a computer sound card and a variable control for adjusting gain into the sound card to prevent overdrive. RCA cable for connection to a DVR is included. 12 Vdc power supply, for applying power and driving the microphone is included.
- Receives wiring from microphone
- Provides phantom power to the microphone
- Outputs to DVR/VCR or computer sound card
- Variable gain adjustment for input to sound card
- RCA, 3.5mm stereo and 3.5mm mono cables included
- 12 Vdc power supply included
- Compatible with all Louroe Microphones
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.