The HSM11D from ETS is an indoor, outdoor 7x11 horn speaker, directional microphone. Weather resistant, Indoor/outdoor, Omni-directional pre-amplified microphone and 70V 30W, 11x7 Inch square horn speaker for use in two way public address audio surveillance systems. The HSM8D's microphone is concealed in the speaker sound chamber which protects the microphone from weather and converts the microphone into a directional pattern pickup with -12db attenuation (at 90 degrees) on all sides. Locating the microphone in the Speaker's sound chamber also lowers the overall cost of the unit.
- Uni-directional, 35' pickup pattern with -12db attenuation on all sides
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier
- Adjustable gain
- Microphone audio peak limiter
- 400Hz-10Khz Frequency response
- Line level unbalanced output
- 7x11” horn speaker with swivel mount
- 70v line, 30Watts maximum power input Switch selectable power taps:10W, 5W, 2W, 1W
- 400Hz-10Khz frequency response
See any errors on this page? Let us know.