The GTV-DES104 is an audio/video entrance station for the GT Multi-Unit entry system. This unit is equipped with an audio module for communication, a 170° angle of view PTZ camera module for video, a 10-key keypad for direct digital dialing, and a VFD display for a greeting message, tenant names & numbers, and system status. The GTV-DES104 offers a user guide that can be configured to display any one of six languages. The guide provides operational assistance by lighting the appropriate icon as well as offers audible guidance.
The GTV-DES104 works on a common bus wiring system, carrying the calling and communication functions on a 2 conductor wire, and the video signal on a second 2 conductor wire. A separate power supply provides voltage to the digital display, while the power for the audio and video is supplied on the common bus wires.
The entrance station is designed to be semi-flush mount and has an optional rain hood or hooded surface mount box to be used as necessary.
Audio and video entrance panels are intermixable within a system. Audio and video tenant stations are also intermixable, allowing up to two video stations and two audio stations to be used in the same tenant location. (If using the GT-2C, use only additional GT-2H for total of 4 stations within a tenant location).
- Hands free audio communication
- Video image of visitor when called from entrance, or a view of entry area when activated from the tenant station
- Direct digit dialing, alphabetical scrolling, or "jump" scrolling by letter to select tenant name
- Digital panel can store up to 500 tenant name/numbers
- Alpha-numeric room numbers and/or names can be programmed
- Access Control door entry with keypad with up to 500 unique codes to activate door release
- Scrolling welcome message, up to 160 characters, adjustable scroll speed
- VFD (Vacuum Fluorescent Display) displays calling unit name and number
- PC program for loading resident information, access codes, and welcome message (Via USB)
- Semi-flush mount with the option of a rain hood (GT-104H), or surface mounted with hooded box (GT-104HB)
- Zinc die cast weather resistant construction
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.