The GTA-DES from Aiphone is a 10-key audio entrance panel kit, 1x3 size. The GTA-DES is an audio entrance station for the GT Multi-Unit entry system. This unit is equipped with an audio module for communication, a 10-key keypad for direct digital dialing, and a VFD display for a greeting message, tenant names & numbers, and system status. The GTA-DES offers a user guide that can be configured to display any one of six languages. The guide provides operational
assistance by lighting the appropriate icon as well as offers audible guidance. The GTA-DES works on a common bus wiring system, carrying the calling and communication functions on a 2 conductor wire.
A separate power supply provides voltage to the digital display, while the power for the audio is supplied on the common bus wires. The entrance station is designed to be semi-flush mount and has an optional rain hood or hooded surface mount box to be used as necessary. Audio and video entrance panels are intermixable within a system. Audio and video tenant stations are also intermixable, allowing up to two video stations and two audio stations to be used in the same tenant location. (If using the GT-2C, use only additional GT-2H for total of 4 stations within a tenant location). Communication is hands free at the entrance station when a tenant answers the call.
- ADA compliant design
- Large variety of entrance and tenant stations - buildings can have a mix of all stations
- 170° PanTilt & Zoom video camera for larger viewing area
- Built-in access code keypad for keyless entry (500 codes)
- Alpha-numeric room numbering
- Link data allows for easy programming of multiple entrances/guard stations
- Up to 16 entrance panels, 4 guard stations and 500 tenant stations
- Simple wiring with only 2 common wires for audio
- Access control from inside station to calling entrance (door release)
- Optional individual doorbell to ring tenant stations
- Optional individual audio only door station or video door station to ring tenant station (GT-2C only)
- Door release timer (momentary~20 seconds)
- Security guard station can be included to provide communication between officce/lobby and tenants
- Optional panic call switch for emergency calling to guard/concierge
- Optional postal lock module, allowing easy entry for postal and delivery workers (modular design only)
- Security guard can screen calls from visitors (Reception Mode)
- Both audio/video and audio-only entrance panels can be combined in the same system
- LED's at door allow use in low light conditions
- Only 2 additional wires are required to add video
- Tenant can view entrance panel by pressing "key" button
See any errors on this page? Let us know.