The DNR-1 from ETS is a DSP based noise reduction module, interface. The DNR-1 is a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) based background noise reduction unit. It is designed to digitally screen out voice from other (back ground) sounds picked up by microphones. The DNR-1 is also effective in eliminating microphone pre-amplifier noise. The DNR-1is directly compatible with ETS microphones, base stations, other "line level" audio sources and connects directly to DVRs, I/P cameras, etc.
- Standard RCA or 3.5mm jacks for connection to DVRs etc
- Adjustable input and output “line Level” level controls
- ETS microphone or RCA line level input
- ETS base station or RCA line level outputs
- Euro-style connectors makes cable terminations fast and clean
- 500-4Khz Frequency response
- Up to -40db noise reduction (depending on type of noise)
- LED power indicator
- Reverse polarity protected
See any errors on this page? Let us know.