The DMC-10KIT from Channel Plus is a Structured Wire Intercom System Kit is an intercom system designed for structured wire installation in residential or light commercial applications. Structured Wire Intercom Hub. The system hub grid mounts in a structured wiring enclosure (not included, OpenHouse H312KIT recommended). Up to eight room, door, and patio stations in any combination can be connected to the system hub using up to 500 feet of standard Cat-5 cable for each station. For larger installations, a second system hub can be added for expansion, providing a total system capacity of up to 16 stations. The Model DMC-10AWP Audio Input Wall Plate can be added to the system to connect an external audio source for distribution throughout the intercom system.
- White faceplates on stations
- Supports any mix of up to 8 room, patio, or door stations, up to 16 stations using two hubs
- Hub connects to stations with standard Cat-5 wiring (up to 500 feet per station)
- Type 110 punch-down Cat-5 color-coded terminals for stations and optional expansion hub
- Privacy mute and door release overrides selectable by station
- 3-amp rated integral door release relay
- Operational status indicators on hub for each station
- Hub grid mounts in structured wiring enclosure (not included, OpenHouse H312KIT recommended)
- White faceplate included on door station, bright brass, antique brass, and satin nickel available to match any decor
- White faceplate included on room stations, almond & black available to match any decor
- Room station door talk, door release, mute functions, do-not-disturb, hands-free communications
- Extended life white LED backlit doorbell button on door station for easy night operation
- Choose from three distinct chime sounds for door station
- Door, room, and patio stations fit standard 2-gang J-box
See any errors on this page? Let us know.