The DMC-10H from Channel Plus is a Structured Wire Intercom Hub is an intercom system hub designed for structured wire installation in residential or light commercial applications. Each room and patio station supports several useful features. Privacy mute disables the station's microphone to prevent monitoring from other stations. The do-not-disturb feature disables the station's microphone and speaker to prevent monitoring and interruption. Hands-free reply lets the person called respond without having to press any room station keys.
- Supports any mix of up to 8 room, patio, or door stations, up to 16 stations using two hubs
- Hub connects to stations with standard Cat-5 wiring (up to 500 feet per station)
- Type 110 punch-down Cat-5 color-coded terminals for stations and optional expansion hub
- Privacy mute and door release overrides selectable by station
- Choose from three distinct chime sounds for door station
- Operational status indicators on hub for each station
- Hub grid mounts in structured wiring enclosure (not included, OpenHouse H312KIT recommended)
- Door and room stations fit standard 2-gang J-box
- Room station door talk, door release, mute functions, do-not-disturb, hands-free communications, & audible eight-step digital volume control
See any errors on this page? Let us know.