The DG-MA Monitor/Talkback Amplifier is a companion to model DG-12II and DG-25III alarming base stations. It provides two-way listen/talkback communications between the base station and the remote speaker/microphones in the audio system. "All Call" feature allows security personnel to address all zones simultaneously. One DG-MA will support up to 10 DG-25III base stations for a total of 250 zones. For audio systems larger than 25 zones, an external amplifier is recommended. This will boost "All Call" capabilities. A hand-held microphone for talkback and "All Call" is provided. The DG-MA is standard EIA 19" rack mountable.
- 3" speaker for monitoring audio
- 3W monitor amplifier with volume control
- Headphone jack for private listening
- Handheld dual impedance microphone for talk-back (provided)
- All Call switch to page all zones simultaneously. (25 zones max. without external amplifier)
- 20W output, 70V line
- LED indicator when talk-back circuit is in use
- Input/output jacks for connection to VCR
- Input to accommodate up to 10 cascaded DG-25III base stations
See any errors on this page? Let us know.