Louroe Electronics model DG-25III is a 25 zone alarming sound activated audio monitoring base station. When combined with companion unit DG-MA (listen/talkback amplifier) and interfaced with remote speaker/microphones, it provides a sound activated duress audio system with two-way communications. Each zone has a variable threshold level control, based on frequency and sound pressure level and a variable alarm delay (from 0.1 to 3.2 seconds) that can be set by using the built-in tester for alarm audio and time delay. The time delay feature is effective in reducing false alarms. The DG-25III is supplied with 25 zone cards. When a sound or disturbance occurs that is below the preset threshold level, the nearest microphone detects the disturbance and identifies the zone with a lighted LED that blinks GREEN. When the sound increases, the LED intensifies to a solid GREEN. If it exceeds the preset threshold, the zone goes into alarm, with the zone LED changing to RED, along with a 3 second beep. A relay contact closes to activate a camera or other annunciation. The person at the remote station can communicate hands-free with personnel at the base station. The person at the DG-25III can talk/listen with the remote station by pressing the zone switch. Talk-back to the remote station is with a handheld microphone (provided) that is connected to the companion DG-MA Listen/Talkback Amplifier. Zone alarm can be cancelled by automatic or manual reset feature. Automatic reset can run between 3 seconds and 3 minutes. The Model DG-25III can be cascaded up to 10 units for a total of 250 zones. All Louroe microphones (models: A, B, C, D, D-V, E, K and L-DT) and all speaker/microphones (models: TLI, TLM, TLMC, TLO, TLSP and TLSP-PB) are compatible with the DG-25III.
- 19" EIA rack mountable
- Variable threshold level control based on frequency and sound pressure
- Bi-color LED (each zone) - GREEN when monitoring, RED when in alarm
- Variable alarm delay control (from 0.1 to 3.2 seconds)
- NO/NC relay contacts for each zone for activating camera or other annunciations
- Two threshold level settings - HIGH (night) and LOW (day)
- DAY and NIGHT threshold sensitivity switch
- Automatic or manual reset for alarm cancellation: auto reset variable from 3 sec. to 3 min.
- Built-in tester for alarm audio and time delay
- Zone expansion for up to six microphones or speaker/microphones per zone using model MLA-6 Mixer
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.