The DG-12II from Louroe Electronics is a twelve zone alarming base stations designed to provide sound activated audio monitoring. As a system, it is interfaced with Louroe microphones or speaker/microphones mounted in remote locations. Each zone has a variable threshold level based on frequency and sound pressure and a variable alarm delay (from 0.1 to 3.2 seconds) that can be set by the installer or owner. When a sound or disturbance exceeds the pre-set threshold level and time duration, the unit goes into alarm. A lighted LED and three second tone identify the zone, along with a relay contact for activating a camera or other annunciation. Requires companion DG-MA for two-way listen/talkback or DG-Monitor for one-way listen.
- 19” Rack mountable
- Variable threshold level control based on frequency and sound pressure
- Interfaces with Louroe Alarming Base Stations AP-4CS, AP-8CS or AP-12CS
- Bi-color LED (each zone). GREEN when monitoring, RED when in alarm
- Variable alarm delay control (from 0.1 to 3.2 seconds)
- NO/NC relay contacts for each zone for activating camera or other annunciations
- Two threshold level settings - HIGH (night) and LOW (day)
- DAY and NIGHT threshold sensitivity switch
- Automatic or manual reset for alarm cancellation: auto reset variable from 3 sec to 3 min.
- Built-in tester for alarm audio and time delay
- Zone expansion (for up to six microphones or speaker/microphones per zone using Model MLA-6 Mixer)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.