The AX-B is an indoor substation from Aiphone which is capable of being easily installed with its semi-flush mount. The AX-B substation is ideal for providing optimal communication within a working environment; it also features a call button, and offers easy setup into most wall areas. The AX-B substation is user friendly, easy to wire, and comes at an affordable price to help save money.
- Wiring hub for AX system using CAT-5e cable
- Controls all functionality of AX system
- 4 Master station ports (RJ45)
- 8 Door / sub station ports (RJ45)
- 2 24V DC power supply input terminals
- 8 Door release dry contacts (24V AC/DC 500mA)
- 2 BNC composite video outputs and video switching triggers
- Outputs for AX-320C add-on exchanges to support the maximum capacity of 104 doors (3 AX-320C’s max.)
- CO Line transfer output to Viking K-1900-5 programmable auto-dialer
- Rack mountable
- Programmable functionality via supplied software
- Includes USB to serial adaptor and gender changer, software program and Installation & Operation Manual on CD, and QuikStart Guide
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.