The AX-8M is an audio master station from Aiphone which is capable of being used with the series of AX devices. The AX-8M audio master station comes with 8 x master station channels, call tone and LED annunciation for in-finite call-in or programmable length, 8 x substation/door channels, as well as push to talk, and VOX hands free communication. The AX-8M audio master also features a selective calling function, CO transfer, a door release button, a scan monitor, as well as a 3.5mm mic and speaker jack, plus volume and tone adjustments, and an option connector. This master station is easy to install, is affordable, and comes easy to operate for all users.
- Wiring hub for AX system using CAT-5e cable
- Controls all functionality of AX system
- 4 Master station ports (RJ45)
- 8 Door / sub station ports (RJ45)
- 2 24V DC power supply input terminals
- 8 Door release dry contacts (24V AC/DC 500mA)
- 2 BNC composite video outputs and video switching triggers
- Outputs for AX-320C add-on exchanges to support the maximum capacity of 104 doors (3 AX-320C’s max.)
- CO Line transfer output to Viking K-1900-5 programmable auto-dialer
- Rack mountable
- Programmable functionality via supplied software
- Includes USB to serial adaptor and gender changer, software program and Installation & Operation Manual on CD, and QuikStart Guide
See any errors on this page? Let us know.