The AX-248C is a high performance center exchange unit from Aiphone which is designed to be used with the AX integrated video and audio security system. The AX-248C exchange unit comes with a wiring hub using a CAT-5e cable for the AX system, 8 x master-station ports, 24 x door/sub stations, 2 x BNC composite video triggers and video outputs, as well as 24 x dry door release contacts, and 2 x 24V DC input power supply terminals. The AX-248C exchange unit also features a CO line transfer output, a programmable function, a QuickStart guide, an installation CD, as well as a black metal colored finish. This central exchange unit is user friendly, easy to install, and is capable of being easily operated to help save money.
- Wiring hub for AX system using CAT-5e cable
- Controls all functionality of AX system
- 4 Master station ports (RJ45)
- 8 Door / sub station ports (RJ45)
- 2 24V DC power supply input terminals
- 8 Door release dry contacts (24V AC/DC 500mA)
- 2 BNC composite video outputs and video switching triggers
- Outputs for AX-320C add-on exchanges to support the maximum capacity of 104 doors (3 AX-320C’s max.)
- CO Line transfer output to Viking K-1900-5 programmable auto-dialer
- Rack mountable
- Programmable functionality via supplied software
- Includes USB to serial adaptor and gender changer, software program and Installation & Operation Manual on CD, and QuikStart Guide
See any errors on this page? Let us know.