The ASK-4-101 Audio Monitoring Kit from Louroe Electronics is a single zone audio monitoring system designed for audio monitoring and interfacing with DVRs, VCRs, or other audio devices that accept line level input. This kit consists of a Verifact A Microphone (LE-070), a Model APR-1 Desktop Base Station (LE-146), an AD-1 12VDC Power Supply (LE-242), and a dual RCA Cable for connecting to DVRs / VCRs.
The Verifact Model A Microphone is an omni-directional, low impedance, electret condenser microphone with a built-in preamp for producing line level output. It is housed in a high-impact ABS dome designed for ceiling or wall mounting. The normal pick-up pattern is approximately 15' from the microphone location towards all directions or within a 30' diameter circle.
The APR-1 Desktop Base Station is a single zone, non-alarming audio monitoring base station. As a system (with the Louroe microphone), it delivers one-way live audio with the built-in 3" speaker. It contains input / output jacks for connecting to a DVR / VCR that accepts line level input for audio recording and playback. Other features include adjustable volume control and a 3.5mm headphone jack. A mute switch is also provided to mute the audio heard on the speaker of the headset. The distance between the APR-1 Base Station and the microphone can be up to 1,000'.
- Audio input / output jacks for recording and playback from a DVR / VCR
- Omni-directional microphone can pick up normal sounds 15' away if wall mounted or within a 30' diameter circle if ceiling mounted
- 3" speaker for monitoring live audio and playback from a DVR or VCR
- 3.5mm headphone jack for private listening
- Microphone may be mounted up to 1,000' from the APR-1 Base Station
- Microphone preamp contains sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Microphone has sturdy ABS housing and is phantom powered from the Louroe Base Station
- Designed for Various Applications: convenience stores, fast food restaurants, interrogation rooms, child abuse interviews, sleep disorder
- centers, speech therapy labs, cashier booths, detention centers, medical treatment rooms, car dealership sales contact rooms, and softcount rooms and cash cages in casinos
See any errors on this page? Let us know.