Louroe Electronics model AP-2TB is a two zone audio monitoring base station designed for two-way listen/talkback. As a complete system using Louroe speaker/microphones, either zone can be monitored by manually pressing the button switch for the desired zone. It has input/output to/from a DVR/VCR for recording and playback. Contains a 4" speaker for monitoring live audio and playback from a DVR/VCR and a built-in microphone for providing talkback to the remote zone. A 24 Vdc power supply is included. For two-way listen/talkback, all Louroe speaker/microphones (Models TLI, TLM, TLMC, TLSP or TLO) are compatible.
- Built-in 4" speaker for monitoring live & recorded audio
- Built-in amplifier for playback from DVR/VCR
- Interfaces with a DVR or a 24 hour time lapse VCR
- Provides two-way listen/talkback using Louroe speaker/microphones
- Built-in microphone for talkback to remote speaker/microphones
- 3.5 mm headphone jack for private monitoring
- Can be desktop or wall mounted using the teardrop cutouts on bottom of chassis
- RM-1935 rack mount kit available (see accessories, above)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.