Louroe Electronics AP-12TB-RM is a rack mounted twelve zone audio monitoring base station designed for either one-way listen or two-way listen/talkback. As a complete system, any zone can be monitored by manually pressing the button switch for the desired zone. It has input/output to a DVR/VCR for recording and playback. In addition, each zone has an audio output for connection to a DVR with multiple audio inputs. Special equalizing filters enhance playback from a VCR. Each zone has a switch closure for activating a camera, etc., when zone switch is pressed. 24 Vdc power transformer included. For one-way listen-only monitoring, Louroe microphones (models: A, B, C, D, D-V, E, K and L-DT) are compatible. For two-way listen/talkback, Louroe speaker/microphones (models: TLI, TLO, TLM or TLSP) are compatible.
- 3" speaker for monitoring live & playback audio
- Built-in amplification for playback from DVR/VCR
- Has multiple audio outputs for connection to a DVR with multiple audio inputs
- Provides one-way listen using remote Louroe microphones or, two-way listen/talkback to remote speaker/microphones
- Built-in microphone for talk-back to remote speaker/microphones
- Switch closure (each zone) for camera activation or other annunciations (100 mA max)
- Auxiliary microphone jack for optional handheld microphone for talk-back
- Rack Mount Model
See any errors on this page? Let us know.