Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- One supervised hardwire zone
- Up to 20 sensors
- Supports Crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- 4 user programmable access codes
- Event buffer with time and date stamp
- Converts any touchtone telephone to a system keypad
- Allows system functions to be accessed via telephone on or off-site
- Can control up to 32 X10 modules (requires 1 X10 Pro PSC04 Interface module per NetworX system) with programmable descriptions for each
- Each zone/output description is programmable using the 182 word library list
- Compatible with the NX-6, NX-8 and NX-8E control panels
See any errors on this page? Let us know.