The VLC485 is a robust controller from Videolarm which is designed to offer high quality operation and control over a system for advanced use. The VLC485 robust controller comes with an LCD display with backlight, a variable joystick control speeds, password protection, as well as menu driven support, and a 32 multiplexer channel support. The VLC485 controller also features camera call-ups, programming capabilities, auto tours, plus variable joystick control speeds, and 8 alarm inputs. This controller is able to offer multi-coloured waterproof keys, and is able to promote high control for all operators for maximizing system operation.
- LCD display with backlight
- Menu driven
- Password protected
- Can be used as stand alone or in conjunction with a PC
- Variable joystick control speeds
- Control for up to 99 pan/tilts
- Supports up to 32 multiplexer channels
- 8 alarm inputs and 1 alarm output
See any errors on this page? Let us know.