The V-LC485 from Toshiba is an Universal Controller (replaces JK-UC1). The compact, desktop VLC485 provides PTZ control, programming capabilities, camera callup,sequences and auto tours, and it will work as a stand-alone operation or a serial port for connection to a PC can be used as an interface for user application software. The unit can interact with a multiplexor to allow multiple camera monitoring with single button convenience. It can be directly connected to another unit for single-user, multi-unit remote applications. A menu driven confi guration and joystick control add to its ease of operation.
- LCD display
- Menu driven user confi guration, password protected
- Can be used as stand alone or in conjunction with a PC
- Joystick control
- Control for up to 99 pan/tilts
- Supports up to 32 multiplexer channels
- 8 alarm inputs and 1 alarm output
- Supports Toshiba P, Videolarm VL422, Sensormatic 422, Pelco P, Pelco D, and Kalatel
See any errors on this page? Let us know.