The Pelco Translator Board for Sensormatic Control allows Sensormatic controllers to communicate with Pelco's Spectra domes, Spectra Mini domes, ExSite Series, and Esprit Series positioning systems. The board receives commands from the controller, and converts them into Pelco's D protocol. It is compatible with RC58 (VM1-SensorVision), RC216 (VM96-View Manager), AD2083-02 Series American Dynamics protocol translator.The translator board is easy to install - subassembly PCB plugs into the interconnect PCB. No additional hardware is required for installation. The operation is transparent to the user.
- Allows controllers to communicate with Pelco's ExSite, Esprit, and Spectra systems
- Receives commands from the Sensormatic controller, and converts the commands into Pelco's D protocol
- Easy to install
- Mounting - subassembly PCB plugs into the interconnect PCB of the Spectra dome and Mini dome, ExSite, and Esprit Systems
- No additional hardware required for installation
- Operation transparent to user
See any errors on this page? Let us know.