The Pelco Translator Board for NTCIP Protocol allows controllers that use NTCIP (National Transportation Communications for ITS [Intelligent Transportation Systems] Protocol) to communicate with Pelco's Esprit and Spectra III Spectra IV systems. The board receives NTCIP commands from the controller, and converts them into Pelco's D protocol. The board is easy to install - the subassembly plugs into the PCB of the Spectra dome and Mini dome, ExSite and Esprit Systems; no additional hardware is required for installation. The operation is transparent to the user.
- Allows controllers that use NTCIP to communicate with Pelco's Esprit, Spectra III, and Spectra IV systems
- Receives NTCIP commands from the controller, and converts them into Pelco's D protocol
- Easy to Install
- Mounting - Subassembly PCB plugs into interconnect PCB of the Spectra dome and Mini dome, ExSite and Esprit Systems
- No additional hardware required for installation
- Operation transparent to user
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.