The Pelco TXBIPP IP Translator Board is a network-based communication module designed for Spectra IV camera systems (excluding pressurized and surface mount models), and is used with pendant models. While configuring the IP connectivity, Spectra IV camera system retains all the standard spectra features. This enables you to control and monitor video over IP networks without losing analog capabilities. It supports MJPEG (15 ips) and MPEG-4 (30 ips) compression formats, compatible with most standard web browsers for seamless transmission of videos over a network. The translator board also allows you to simultaneously access the camera from both an analog and IP-based control point. The unit offers Bidirectional full-duplex audio communication across a single Cat5e cable to communicate with the intruders or visitors from the operator's base station. Enclosed in aluminum housing, the unit has printed circuit board and plugs into a Spectra IV back box. The camera system has open architecture connectivity for third-party software and also includes Web and Endura connectivity features. The TXBIPP comes with an API (Application Programming Interface) for interfacing with Pelco's network camera systems.
- Allows using Hernis controllers for Pelco Spectra domes, ExSite and Esprit-series positioning systems
- Network-based communication module for all Spectra IV camera systems (excluding pressurized and surface mount models)
- Spectra IV IP communication module for pendant models back boxes
- Ability to control and monitor video over IP networks, without losing analog capabilities
- Supports MJPEG (15 ips) and MPEG-4 (30 ips) compression formats
- Simultaneously access the camera from both an analog and IP-based control point
- Bidirectional full duplex audio communication
- Single Cat5e cable for video
- Printed circuit board (PCB) enclosed in an aluminum housing
- API for interfacing with Pelco's network camera systems
- Supported protocols - TCP/IP, UDP/IP (Unicast, Multicast IGMP), UPnP, DNS, DHCP, RTP, and NTP
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.