TG5Z8513AFCS-IR uses ED glass and specially coated optics to eliminate focus shift when used with day/night cameras with or without IR illumination. A 8.5-40mm focal length provides a 33.5 - 7.1 degree horizontal angle of view when used on a 1/3-inch format camera. Lens is CS-Mount, comprised of all glass optics, come with locking set screws and a durable metal barrel and mount, with amplifier, no connector included. Video Auto Iris Lenses are used for indoor or outdoor applications where large variation in lighting occurs.
- For 1/3-inch format cameras
- Manual ris; focus control
- CS-mount lens
- Focal Length: 8.5mm – 40mm
- Iris Range: F1.3
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.3
- Down Angle View: 43.9 – 8.9 degrees
- Horizontal View: 33.5 – 7.1 degrees
- Vertical View: 24.4 – 5.3 degrees
- Max. Image Format: 4.8mm x 3.6mm
See any errors on this page? Let us know.